Melbourne University Architecture ( Dean's Lecture Series)


Dean's Lecture Series are in demand. We are anticipating this years timetable, and  I think it is a wonderful platform for getting to know passionate people in the industry. There are so many architects who would love to present their work to students and the rest of the community. It would be wonderful to have at least 12 per year. If the funding is in question I am certain there would be plenty of volunteers who would love to share their work for the benefit of others. I will keep checking the website for further updates. I am looking forward to the next lecture.

The new architecture building looks amazing but I would not have that dead fish at the back, (replacing it with a large angel),and probably I would add more colour and plants. Apart from that it is fantastic. 

Comments