Spiritual or astral traveler ....

 

Do you believe in astral or spiritual travel? 

I think this is how some main inventions have come about. Einstein talked about time travel or travel between different spiritual realms. 

What value is there in this? That is really up to each persons journey on this world. We learn from each other, from books, from film, from music, from life stories, and from spiritual connection that crosses all boundaries. Sometimes some things can only come from a higher place where thoughts are not clouded by confusion, fear and doubt...sometimes the only place with answers are heavens above.

I have to say it is wonderful when our path is in sync with our higher calling and each one of us knows how that feels... when it is and when it is not.
I have a desire to help people find their own happy in life. I would love to have every single soul be what it needs to be in life to eventually go back home to heaven content that their own purpose has been fulfilled. I love that feeling. I love seeing people in their own calling. 

Anyhow I hope all is well with everyone... I know when things are not quite right just sometimes it is not easy to pinpoint what exactly is wrong or needs to be fixed. I hope by this Christmas things will be great for everyone. 
Hugs....

Comments